Monday, August 09, 2004

Went to see I, Robot yesterday and is very good, recommended to watch it. Not just because of the awesome Will Smith the story is excellent, the robots are wow and the whole computer CGI is just amazing and doesn't look so fake like other type of movies. Even though I never read the book which maybe why I like the movie so much but people have to realise you can't always copy every single detail from a book into an movie.

My cousin's dad from Holland finally went back home on Tuesday :) but hopefully my cousin's wife will get her visa this weekend and then she can finally move out our house for good! well that's hoping.
My week has been kinda boring I haven't actually been doing much except going on the internet and feeling really lonely. I guess it's my fault for feeling like because I don't interact as much as I should with my friends and other people but it's hard for me since I'm very shy and nervous which is why I think people think I'm stand offish.

What's been getting hot in my collar is Asians who have views against an Asian person going out with another race person. What I'm trying to say some of my family members were saying how can an Asian person can go out with another colour person such as a White person, when they should marry an Asian person....argh!! I know that is traditional view but the thing that gets me mad is that males in the Asian families can get married to an White girl but when it's an Asian girl with an White boy then no way....which I think is completely wrong, I mean why do boys get away with so many things but girls can't and not having much freedom as they should. Okay I know alot of Asians won't agree with me thinking it's alright for an Asian girl to go out with a White person but think it in this way......
1. if Asians think it's wrong for people to be racist towards them because of their skin colour, culture, beliefs etc (I agree with this 100%), then why do Asian thinks it's wrong for an Asian girl to go with a White boy? doesn't that make Asian racists as well towards others races?.....It really doesn't make sense I mean okay we may not be same races, have different beliefs and different cultures but where all same human beings, where all alike in so many ways, I mean if you love someone then why does colour of your skin matter? .....unless some people are scared of what other people might think but they shouldn't be ashamed, you know?

This debate can go on forever and many people can agree or disagree with me but this is what I believe in and I believe if doesn't matter if two people aren't the same colour, if they do share love and care and that's the only things that really matters....

Updated the playlist, top 5 movies to rent and see in cinema as well as the August calendar on the left hand side of this blog page.

No comments: