Thursday, August 26, 2004

I'm a bit p***ed off today, actually more than that....I got my GCSE Maths result today and got a D :(. I need to get a C but looks like I have to do another year of Maths...Oh God. I thought I did really well this year but I still get an D. I hope they let me just do the re-sits and not the whole year again it's too much. I bet my Maths tutor is really disappointed but at least I didn't get an E (2003, at school I got an D) like I got last year...so yeah I don't think I'll be able to do A Level Chemistry since you need C in Maths at our college but then it depends if they allow me since it's gonna be my last year at college.
I ordered some print copies of my exam papers that costed £36?!....a bit of a rip-off, if I ordered all of my papers it would cost well over £100. I had to ask the reception could I change my chosen subject Chemistry to A level ICT but said I have to come on the 8th September and that's when we start college. But I'm really worried though because the school leavers enrol next Thursday to college and ICT subject is quite popular and I don't think there will be any room left for me :/.
So I'm kinda in a rut here. But I'm gonna try to ask the Career Advisors tomorrow if I could enrol now because I fear I won't be able to do the subject and won't able to get to University next year. Everything is going wrong for me this week. Oh well it's life. Congratulations to people who passed their GCSE results today :).
Anyone got the teen USA singer 'Jojo's' album? it's an really awesome album if you like r'n'b...a very cool album, I've become an huge fan despite Jojo only being 13.

Thanks to: Bia, Hugo and Khushee for commenting :) My replies are in the comments and thanks for liking the layout :) a bit boring but oh well. Added a link in the 'bloggers I admire'.

I think I'm gonna start on my 'Business Management Course' today...I bought this course like since January 2004! lol and I still haven't started it. But it's a course you can do on your pace and can do either in 6 months or 3 years...if you wondering how can that happen I'm doing the distance learning course at home :). Maybe I should do an A level Chemistry home learning course and use the laboratory at college then probably I could pass it :) but maybe in future I'll probably do that.

No comments: