Tuesday, August 17, 2004

GOOD NEWS: The Holland lot have finally left our home for good and gone back to Holland! Yay!!!!!! lol....they went yesterday morning but I was still sleep though so I didn't really didn't say bye to them. But it didn't matter, even they were glad they were gone. Finally got some freedom :). So yup I'm in a happy mood for once. I also got my Japanese DVDs order from Amazon.co.uk because I'm beginning to become a big fan of Japanese movies :). Watched 'The Eye' last night it did have english subtitles. It is a very awesome movie it's scary and suspensable but I can't help thinking that Hollywood may probably do remake of this film since their are Hollywood films remaking Japanese horror this year. But if you wanna rent a Japanese film rent this one. Other DVD titles I got are 'Versus' (already seen on TV but I thought it was a very cool movie), 'Battle Royale', 'Shiri' and 'Audition'. I'm gonna try to get 'Ringu' (seen it on TV I thought it was good as well as American 'The Ring'), 'Dark Water' (seen it on TV very good and they are doing an Hollywood remake as well.I also got some new CDs the 'Rush Hour' - dance music quite good, 'Nina Sky' album quite good like Beyonce's music style and Anatascia - 'Sick & Tired' still like the song.
BAD NEWS: I bought 'Select: AntiVirus' it's not bad it's actually the best anti-virus programme I have ever came across and it's cheap only £6.99 (sounds like I'm advertising stuff rather than blogging lol :p sorry) so it's highly recommended to buy. The bad thing is which was my fault by the way was that I did not read the instructions of the program saying that you should remove any other current anti-virus programmes that you use on the computer. Well I forgot to unistall my old program and so when I installed the new program my comp frozed everytime I kept starting it up yesterday and nearly lost most of the files...argh!!!!!!!!!!!....but after about 15 times of restarting the comp I quickly removed the new anti-virus program and my PC finally worked again! :). But I didn't have an unistaller for my old 'Norton Anti-Virus' therefore I had to set-up the whole computer again - meaning I had to recover my comp to get it back to how it was when I first bought the comp. So yes I was in a pretty bad mood it took nearly 2 hours to do! obviously I did save all my files on to CD first....but that was another problem...goddamn it!....I didn't have any blank CDs left at all and had to go to Staples store when it was totally packed with massive queues (somehow packed on a Monday?)...I was so damn frustrated....my computer is all up but I now have to install so many programs on my comp all over again!....that you just hate it when your comp does that but it actually shows you that how much you love your comp and miss it lol :p like me...I know sad but it's very much true....another bad news which I keep repeating (sorry ;p) I'm getting my exams results this thursday and I know I have done bad and I have to enrol on friday and I don't know what subjects to do.

Thankyou so much to people who commented: Serena (lol I agree with you too probably we girls can't function without 'me' days lol - hope ya life get's better than mine :) and Beatriz (Thanks for liking my blog, yup it is too bad I can't understand your site but it's still very cool :)...I thought no one actually visited my blog lol :p.

Updated 'right now', 'songs', 'album' playlist, 'dvd/cinema' movies and probably putting up a new layout on next post. Oh cool is the Blog navbar on top of my page? it's much more easier now to blog.

No comments: