Saturday, August 28, 2004

Going to a party tonight because the groom is getting married tomorrow. I don't feel like going but I have to, I don't even know them properly. It's my mum's cousin's son who is getting married. Yup I'm a kinda selfish person not wanting to go but I don't even really talk to my relatives much I'm too shy with them as well! but then I'm glad I'm going to mum's side family because they seem more nicer unlike dad's side family who are selfish (but I don't mean all of them, dad's brother and his unit are really really cool - I get along really fine with them cousins) and no matter what they are always asking money from us. Just because we own an off-license shop they think we have millions they don't realise that we haven't got lot of money. That's what really gets me mad seriously. And another thing they never say thankyou or give money back! it's stupid. Need to find a suit to wear now probably trouser (Indian clothes) suit - I've got loads but never wear!

Watched 'Welcome To The Jungle' aka 'The Rundown' (USA title) on DVD last night starring The Rock and Seann William Scott and it's really funny actually but seems quite short though. Also watched the 'Battle Royale II', it's really good but not better than the first one - first one is a classic!

Been trying to shorten my magazine piles in the storage box and it's only half the size now :). Except there's about 3 boxes that need to be taken downstairs but goddamn it's heavy with those magazines! lol even dad can't pick them up :p. So my only solution is to let the boxes slide down the stairs as long as the boxes don't open up :p.........I've even starting revising today for January!! lol you might be thinking what?! but I'm trying to keep all the subjects info in my head so I can succeed much better results than this year - I think I did quite badly this year because of those Plonkers who were still here when I was revising and when I was doing exams so I really couldn't concentrate much. I just hope mum and dad don't let anyone stay in our house for long time because it stresses me out big time and I don't get any privacy :/

Thanks! to Hugo for commenting :).

No comments: