Tuesday, August 31, 2004

It was Rakhi yesterday so I went to one of my cousins houses to tie the lakrakhi (sp?) on his wrist. I couldn't go to the other two cousins cos they live a bit far away. If you wondering what Rakhi is don't ask me because I'm not good at explaining things lol but someone else might explain it to you.
Did anyone watched this year's MTV Video Music Awards 2004? I thought it was great I think the best year in a long time for the VMAs. And yay! Jennifer Lopez presented Usher :). Though it seemed massive this year which made the all set and audience better there weren't much celebrities you could see around there.

Only 1 week left till college starts all over again :( I'm seriously not looking forward to at all. I hope my new tutor will let me change one of my subjects if the spaces are not all taken for ICT. I hope not anyway :/.
I opened up a new fanlisting for Antonia Bandera's character in 'The Mask of Zorro' click here. I updated some pages on 'Girl' section' as well as adding 2 links in 'bloggers I admire' and 'dailies' on the right hand side.

Thanks to the commenters: Bablu, Ken and Hugo. M y replies in comment box

No comments: