Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Only 3 weeks left till college starts all over again....argh! my life is over....I can't believe the summer holidays are going so quickly, I mean I've only been lazy most of the time but then relatives kept coming 24/7, I seriously waste all my free time. Got lots to do in 3 weeks then :p.
I'm getting my results next thursday...arghhhh!!!! help me!! I don't think I've done well this year although I think I may did better than last year...I feel like a failure because I always set myself targets but I never get around to do it because I think I have time but then I waste it over friggin' nothing :/....I so wish I was well organised in my life. Another problem is that I dunno what I really wanna do at Uni in the future. Well I mean I do mostly Law degree but it will depend on my results and whether Uni will accept me. I don't think any Uni's will accept me in the future when I finish College :/.

Watch "The Abyss" on TV last night, I still love the movie. To tell you the truth I haven't watched much TV for nearly over a year because of those cousins from Holland and Canada living in our house. At least we got one family unit gone, still waiting for the Holland lot to go this weekend hopefully.
Hopefully going to see "The Village" this weekend. I know it's been getting mixed views from the US but that's because the trailers are kinda misleading and people thinking it will be horror which it ain't, it is more of romance, thriller and psychological horror. But still gonna see it I'm a huge fan of M Night Shyamalan's work as well as having the amazing actor Joaquin Phoenix :p. I'm gonna start on my "Business Management" distance learning course which I got since Feburary, oops!

Oh and visit JibJab Times - a very cool site and blog, watch the animation it's so damn funny! :P ....Oh and I joined some more web directories look on right hand side of page where it says "Listed at".

No comments: