Thursday, August 12, 2004

Okay well the Plonker my cousin from Holland came back to UK yesterday on the bus about 4ish but I didn't say hello to him until 9pmish :p because I didn't wanna see him...really they are all using us and don't even care. But anyways his wife's visa came and so hopeully tomorrow or saturday they will go to Holland for good, hopefully. I miss my freedom so much when it was just mum, dad and I in our house until it got invaded my two Plonker cousin's family unit from Holland and one's who stayed in Canada for a while. I really can't wait this weekend ;)

Went to look for a new car with dad and his friend after lunch, but I didn't want to go at first because I know dad takes forever and agrees with what other people think of the car, rather than what he likes. We first went to see a Vauxhall car but I didn't what type it is but all I knew it was small, and I don't like small cars because of the small space in the back seats and I always feel I'm gonna suffocate. Like my younger auntie has a sporty lookalike Ford Puma car but I hate sitting in the back, I totally have a bad phobia but I'm usually okay on the front. Anyways the car we were looking at I didn't like much but we asked how much they think our car we got at the moment would cost for part exchange. Well the dealer who was serving us said "don't take it the wrong way but our car company would say your people carrier was worthless". My dad and friend got mad and just walked off. Okay I can understand how my dad and his friend felt but I felt sorry for the young looking dealer because he was only doing his job so I said sorry about dad's behaviour...dads uh? what are they like...

The thing was our car we currently got is an import from Japan and therefore our car would be worthless for part exchange or for auction in the UK....but I still love our people carrier it's a Toyota Esteema (94' make) and apparentley one of the very few cars seen in Britain. But I have to say from all cars we had (all second hand cars) which believe me were very many I would say the Toyota car is my favourite one. We even hand a 2nd BMW but frankly I didn't like it but everyone else did. My dream car would be an Audi or a Vauxhall car and cars that are made by larger families like a people carrier or a state car I like alot, although theres only me, mum and dad :p.

We went back to our shop and I told mum to come with us to another car showroom but she didn't wanna go because she didn't wanna leave those cousins in our shop they are so unreliable - they also just came back from somewhere and went upstairs when we came back to shop at the same time and so frankly yes they seemed p***ed off but that made me happy :p yes evil I know. We went to see Citroen cars as well as Vauxhall cars. My dad and his friend liked the Citroen C5 that looks really really long, I lied the Citroen Picasso car as like before they are big and spacious inside and my mum liked the new Vauxhall 7 seater car which I also liked. We had a test drive in the Citroen C5 and my dad liked driving but his friend loved driving it and loved the car but I thought it was alright. Anyways we told the Citroen car dealer where gonna check the next door neighbour Vauxhall showroom. Mum really loved the state car. We had a test drive in that state car as well as Citroen they had to fill them up with Petrol a little. But when the dealer was putting petrol for the Vauxhall we were driving dad was having 2nd thoughts whether we should go further with test drive in the car because he thought the car was okay but didn't have enough power which was true.

...So we went back to the Citroen dealer and I couldn't believe it that dad really wants to buy a new car!!! - I should throw a damn huge party! lol because he always said everytime we had a different car then where gonna get a new car but we always get a 2nd hand car. I didn't believe him this time but he was serious and so was mum :) ......But anways mum and dad said it was up to me which car I liked from the Citroen C5, Vauxhall or possiblly Citroen Picasso. My heart was definitely on Citroen Picasso but my dad's friend kept saying that the C5 is which more better than Picasso, he said that "don't you want to look posh?"...frankly no I don't I don't associate a person's class with a car...along as the car is comfortable, flexible, easy to drive and spacious then that's the car that I will go for. But anyways they liked the C5 and I thought it was alright but I told my parents it's up to them it's not like I'm gonna drive it and if they want to look posh then they should buy C5 if they want but seriously I was hoping they wouldn't.
.................but then i said yeah then letes get the C5 car then just to make mum and dad happy as well as my dad's friend - he loved the car therefore persuaded us to buy the car but my heart was not set on it, oh well....we've ordered the new Citroen C5 car now hopefully get it by beginning of September....I might not sound excited because I wanted them to but the Citroen Picasso but I'm still happy that we finally got a new car not a second hand car like as usual :p

Blog laters...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

A person or businessman who buys and sells goods. Citron dealers providing you a new, generation and modern cars and automobiles. I read your post really your article is very good. I am fully impressed and enjoy your posting.
Citroen Dealer