Wednesday, August 18, 2004

I'm so stressed out!! I feel like pulling my hair out today. Most people won't think it's end of the world but I'm stressed out about tomorrow. Tomorrow I get my exam results back!....oh God!.....and I'm so sure I have failed that I might not be able to do the subjects I would like to do when I got to University in 2005. :/. I really am that worried, that's all I been thinking about. Everyone pray for me that I get good results tomorrow lol.
If I do get bad results I might have to take re-sits but I don' want to keep re-siting all time just in case in the future any University might think I only succeed when I do my exams the 2nd time round. But I'm just hoping, I'm crossing my fingers.
I don't think I will be able to go to sleep tonight, I'll be still thinking and thinking...feels like end of the world for me. I'll post tomorrow what grades I got but I might be too ashamed if I haven't done so and so....not feeling so good.
You know, I forgot it was India's Independence Day last Sunday? oops I totally forgot so did my parents...we don't forget about our pride but not much Indians these days in the UK don't talk about Independence Day as much as they did 20 years ago, actually my theory (I could be wrong) is that I think Asians are becoming less traditional then they were 10 years ago because everything is changing now, we kinda accepting things that we didn't before. One particular noticeable thing about me getting less traditional is that I only can speak a bit a Hindi...now how bad is that?...Okay it might be quite bad that I'm losing our mother tongue but I'm kinda glad our religion in the UK is less stricter then it was before and kinda broadening out of the horizons.

Thanks to Aedes (cool name!) for your comment - Sorry about you being unlucky about deleting your programs and stuff that does suck big time...at least I know how much computers can suck when it's get's f**ked up....lol it did feel quite funny when I didn't have no blank cds but I really do hate it when that happens. Thanks again for you comment.

I know I said I was going to put up a new layout with my next post but I didn't have time, I'll try to make it Friday afternoon after I enrol at College again - but my layout ain't gonna be that good I'm a below average at making layouts :p. Also updated 'dailies' and 'bloggers I admire' links. And sorry that my blogs are too long I'll try to make it less next time.

No comments: