Monday, August 23, 2004

My finger still hurts from yesterday when I burnt my finger on the iron (I didn't look duh! lol :p). At least it shows how much housework I ever do! a very minimum work, I really do need to help out more just too damn lazy.
It reminded the first time I burnt both of my hands when we use to live at our grandma's old (Bibi) house - my aunt melted ice cream in her bowl (I was really young then) and I wanted to do the same except I put the ice cream in a steel bowl! And I burnt my hands didn't I...stupid!....there were blisters everywhere I never been in so much agonising pain before. But I always remember now not to be stupid when melting ice cream :p.

Oh and I added the 'GIRL' section finally! yay I got it done!...in the contents section on the left hand side, the other sections will be following up soon. Oh and 'my profile' link works finally.

No comments: