Saturday, August 21, 2004

I don't know what was going in my head yesterday when I enrolled for College because I've done one huge mistake I think. I thought thoroughly and hard and now I don't want to do Chemistry because it looks and seems so hard. I probably might do Psychology or Religious Studies if they let me change my subject...I hope so. I looked in our local paper and it showed people who passed their A levels. It showed mine passing one but everyone else seem to have passed more than 1 subject :/.
I don't wanna do Chemistry now because not many people pass it so there's no point for me doing if I wanna go to Uni with 3 A Levels. Besides I always wanted to do Psychology in my 1st year but wasn't allowed because I didn't get a C in GCSE Maths, so hopefully next week when I get my Maths result that I've passed and can do that subject.
But the problem is now is when the people from the last year of high school are going to be enrolling next Wednesday or Thursday for college and Psychology is a very popular subject and so I may not be able to do it :/.....I'm so stupid I should have thought about this properly, I should have known that I will never pass Chemistry no matter what.......feel really stupid now. Hopefully they will let me come on Monday and talk about it, I'm so worried now.

Comments by: Santosh (no problem and thanks for your comment, I do understand what you are saying here and you are right that grades are no indication of brain strength - I was just feeling upset though that I didn't do well as I hope to) and Sindhu (thanks for liking my site, I think Brandy is amazing I love her music and no problem) for commenting :).

updated 'dailies' links, added a bunch of 'resources' and 'for fun' links on the right hand side and I've also added 'my profile' link on the left hand side above the content section - but I do not know if it works, can someone comment to tell me if they can see my public profile or not, thanks.

No comments: