Friday, August 20, 2004

I got my results yesterday and they are just ok except one is bad. For my full A Level (2 years) Sociology I got an D grade I was couple marks off to getting an C which is vital for my future. In AS (1st year) Law I got an E again couple of marks off to getting an D. And for my AS Level (1st year) Government & Politics I got an U which means I failed that subject :/. How bad is that?!...So yeah I was upset yesterday because of my crap results. So I'll be staying another year at College and will be having a new tutor so hopefully I can do re-sits 1 Sociology paper, 2 Law papers and 2 Government & Politics paper in January.

Had to go to college again today (didn't go sleep properly last night because of my grades) and I was kinda knackered. I enrolled for A2 Law (2nd year of Law), Business Studies and Chemistry - I don't how the hell I'm gonna do chemistry because I'm not that really brainy at it but it's good for employment and seems interesting but I'm gonna need a lot of help on this subject. However for me to do Chemistry I need a damn C in my GCSE Maths and I don't get my results for my maths till next Thursay. So hopefully I passed otherwise there's no other good AS level subjects to do. My timetable is terrible but I think I'm just saying that because I don't get no day off this time :p. It's not only that though for one my Law lesson it will be only an hour long on Tuesday and the rest of the day I don't have anything to do which I think is stupid timing. I wished they put the Law lesson on Thursday on a day that I got to college for a full day, then I could have the Tuesday off....Oh well.
But I think the really worst thing about going to College for another year is that there will be new people and nearly all of my friends are going to Universities this September and I'm still left behind. The thing is I find it hard to make new friends because I'm very shy and very nervous and I'm worried I won't make any friends, I'll be like an loner....but then that don't make any differences because I'm already loner. :p Oh another problem if I do the re-sits then i'll have to do the 5 papers in January with another 3 exams!!! (3 more exams because the 1st paper from each subject I'm doing this September will be in January also). I'm kinda panicking I won't do so well as I want to, theres too many brainy people in College getting As to Cs....so unfair...I wish I was brainy but I'm so crap.

Thanks to Khushee for her comment - thanks I tried not to stress out yesterday but I think my results were just ok :p. No problem your blog is very cool and glad you like my site :).

No comments: