Saturday, August 14, 2004

Those Plonkers are so damn useless! (referring to my cousin and his wife from Holland)...they get me so angry right, they are going out everyday trying to ignore us like where nothing when we let them stay in our home for free and feeding them for free...for f**k's sake!!...I seriously do hate them more than anything, I never thought how we think we know what people are like and how they are but once you get to know them more or letting them stay your house for over a year they show their true colours that they never show to someone else nor their parents to make themselves look innocent.........
.............argh! my life is crap as hell! and I'm a total bore no wonder I only have few friends. I wish I had more confidence and looked more prettier then maybe people will probably like me more...ugh....sorry I'm having one of those "me sorry days" but I think I have that nearly everyday....

updated 'right now' and added 2 new 'link me' buttons

No comments: