Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Now I cut my hand with a knife this morning....I must be prone to accidents this week lol I better be more careful.
Hope you like the new layout :). I finally made a layout that's in a non-celebrity for once. It's not much but I like a bit of a simple style.

Oh and the new car that we order Citroen C5 from the showroom told us they have stopped making these cars :/ argh!...now why is it that everything good happens to us goes bad.
Now we are looking for another new car and don't know what to get. Mum and dad want to get either a Mercedes or BMW but I don't for some reason I rather have an Audi make but they are really expensive.
Where never gonna get a new car.

Had my eye test couple of hours ago and I didn't have the same man before thank god - he's a very miserable guy. I had a woman who was a bit hyper lol :p ....I was suprised I could read really small letters, you know that thing where you have to read the letters off by looking at the mirror?
I forgot what it's called. Anyways she sas my eyes excellent so I'm glad I don't have to wear glasses, because I tried some glasses on just to see what it would be like and I look so funny lol, all frames seem to be too big for my eyes. Unfortuntely for my mum she had to get new reading glasses because her eye sight has changed a bit.

Also bought some new CDs: Ma$e- 'Welcome Back', Shyne- 'Godfather Buried Alive' and Rasmus- 'Dead Letters'. Also bought the DVD I wanted 'Battle Royale II - Requim' the followup to Japanese 'Battle Royale' film. I was suprised to see Jeevan there (use to be in the same tutor for 5 years at High School), he's changed alot. Why do I feel like as if I'm the only one who has never changed after leaving school lol :p. It's really weird to see ya old classmates because they've changed alot. But usually in a good way.

Thanks to Khushee for posting in my last two posts. I decided to put all the comments that I return back in the comment box...because my posts seem to be getting longer and longer! :p I've updated 'playlist' and 'movies' on the left

No comments: