Friday, September 03, 2004

I think I'm gonna put a new layout up tomorrow or Sunday because I'm getting a bit bored with this one now. I'm also starting college next Wednesday so I dunno if I'll have the time to blog all the time.

Can you believe about the 3 day School siege in Russia apparently linked to Chechen separatists?.....I mean why do they do it? what do they get out of it? these Chechen separatists must think that holding innocent children, teachers etc as hostages would get them victory or something....it's so wrong I just don't understand what they think they will get out of it and killing people who haven't even done anything wrong or bad...that is so wrong.

Nothing much has been going on in the last couple of days I've just been lazy as usual....watched another Japanese film last night :p called 'Audition' - it's a very awesome movie, disturbing and graphical in two scenes (I was gobsmacked and amazed) but a really good movie. A very well acted movie, check out the movie summary here. I'm amazed how I now like horrror movies alot and watching it alone when couple of years ago I use to be so scared (I use to be really faint-hearted - I'm still am but now with movies :p) and never watched horror movies. Now look at me lol.
I'm gonna do some work in my distance learning course if I can be arsed :p lol.

No comments: