Friday, September 10, 2004

Another day at college and it actually was much better. I had Business Studies and thought I was gonna be a loner but a girl sat on the same table as me and realised she use to be in the same year as me in high school but we never talked because we are on different wave lengths but it's still cool to see someone I've seen before :p. Another girl an asian sat next to me she's younger than me well actually all the people in my class are like nearly 2 years younger than me but she seems like a very cool person. So hopefully I make more friends in that class :p. That was the only lesson I had all day so thank god for that.
But anyways went to reception asked again about the Religious Studies timetable and found out I was suppose to have that lesson yesterday :p oops! so yeah I still gotta enrol for it if the teacher accepts me....I'm so glad it's the weekend.

My auntie, my cousin and his mum came down to ours few hours ago - my cousin is kinda hyper for some reason lol. We went to look for a car that my aunt wants I think it was Pegeout (sp?) 607 something like that it's a convertible for the price of £13995 so it ain't that bad but the person who works in the showroom evaluated her Ford Puma car and only said it's worth £1775! so she's kinda p***ed off. But where gonna check out other garages soon anyway so hopefully she will get her car.
I'm trying to be a good person :D by signing up to be a member of 'Friends of The Earth' charity so I'll get my package soon.
But that's it really for my day! but I still wish our summer holiday was extended a bit longer :p so I can be lazy again! lol but I can't slack now. I'm gonna need to get into the routine of being more organised and just basically try my best this year.

Thanks to Hugo for his comment :)

No comments: