Monday, September 06, 2004

New layout up! I hope you like...it features JLo.

It was my cousin's birthday on the 4th September but everyone was busy so we didn't get to say happy birthday to him face to face. He's 24 now...I think :p
Dad won the lottery!! he checked it yesterday and won £450 so that was cool :) although it would have been better if it was a million lol....but hopefully he lets me spend it on a new Sky Digital Plus so then I won't have to worry about missing my programmes.
See if he can spend it on a new DVD player that is multi-regional so I can buy DVDs from different countries and let them work - we still got the old DVD player (got 3 - 2 a gift and 1 we bought ourselves) that only plays DVDs made in the UK that are Region 2 but also plays Region 0 where some DVDs from other countries can be played onto our DVD....it explains it here :p if I sound mumbo jumbo. The DVD player I want costs nearly £100 so let's hope so.....And the rest of dad's money buy on DVDs and CDs lol.....you might think I'm selfish here but I can pay most back to the dad because of the spare change (I haven't got a job yet well never had one) I've been collecting over the months is nearly £300 and I'm trying to save it for a new car....that's when we get our new car which is in 100 years!....

Over the weekend we had loads of idiots around our area drinking, smoking, drugs and basically making our street look like a garbage....this is the one thing that I hate about my parents owning a shop because you get groups of idiots outside and there is always trouble and my parents get the abuse for nothing just because my parents say keep away from the street because we don't want no trouble....it's really annoying. The one thing I don't understand is why when the teenagers are in a group they act like a bunch of s**theads but when they are by themselves they behave alright and don't act hard. That just doesn't make sense.

Great I'm going to college this wednesday for induction and then start on thursday :/ not looking forward to it for some reason. Probably because I'm gonna be a loner this year. We will see.

Thanks to Ken for the comment.
Updated the whole left hand side of this page and added a new section in the 'Girl' section.

No comments: