Thursday, September 09, 2004

Officially started college today. It was okay but I had A2 (2nd yr) Level Law that was only for an hour when it was suppose to be 2 hours but we have an hour today and an hour on tuesday. My timetable is even more messed up. I wanted to do Business Studies today instead of Law (wanted to be in a same class has my friend) but couldn't change it because there were no spaces left :/...so yeah but it was okay. It's just that I don't know what I want to do as my 3rd option which has to be an AS Level (1st yr) but whatever subject I wanna do is either I can't do because of the requirements or clashes with my other subjects. I can't win :/...the only option I can do is Religious Education as my 3rd subject but I asked reception but they don't know if anyone teaches. Duh! aren't they suppose to know that so yeah I'm kinda peed off at the moment.
Oh and I have to do the full year Maths GCSE again IF I don't pass the re-sits this November. So I'm gonna have to work extra hard now. Tomorrow I start Business Studies at 10am for 2 hours and then after that I don't know because I don't know what my 3rd subject is gonna be :/....this is starting to remind me of my 1st year at college (I'm in 3rd yr now) where I didn't like college because I couldn't do the subjects that I wanted.
But I think there is a problem with further education information for students at schools and colleges. They need to sort it out because they don't tell you everything and whatever I wanted to do it's too late for me to do it.
Hopefully tomorrow someone is teaching Religious Studies then I don't have to worry being short of courses. But I think I'm definitely going to do A Level Biology home course just to get my chances for places in the Universities a bit more better. By end of this month I'm going to try do voluntary work or get a job even though I know I won't :p. I'm too damn lazy!...I'm gonna have to see how tomorrow goes hopefully good and hopefully I won't be a loner even though I know I will.

No comments: