Monday, September 13, 2004

SATURDAY: didn't really do much only tried to revive myself from the first week of college :p

SUNDAY: my close cousins came down saturday night but didn't come here they stayed at my other cousin's house cos they were going out. And you know what the boys are like when they go out. They came here on sunday they looked totally p****d lol! they drank too much from what I've heard.
My aunt bought her dream car finally - went to many different showrooms, one showroom finally offered her old car for $5,000! so that was a pretty cool deal since her old car is a little damaged on the front since her accident.
Went to Bombay Stores yesterday in Bradford seriously packed out because it was an sales day or something and then was a wedding next door to the stores so yeah finding the parking space was annoying. Looked at CDs and forgot to buy them doh! lol and my auntie who bought her silver jewellery set from the store a long time ago wanted it fixed because it was faulty....but they said they don't fix or check faults on weekend...my family was kinda outraged and so my family was having an little heated argument (not my theme so I never really get involved in these public arguments lol) with the store helpers lol saying that people can only come when it's convenient for them which is true...it's a bit stupid though to say they can't fix stuff on the weekend because on the weekend that's the time you usually have time to shop or get something fixed...so we kinda stormed out :p well I didn't I was a bit embarrassed lol.
Relatives came when we just came back from Bombay Stores :/ but I stood in our shop with my cousin to help me out (which he didn't as usual!) so I kinda felt knackered afterwards.
In evening my aunt was going back to her location where her job and house she rents is and she forgot to take her work mobile which she left at ours :p so she was worried cos she needed it badly....she first told me to put the mobile in a parcel and deliver it in the morning (everybody should know it's not safe to do that) and then she said might as well meet her halfway on the motorway to give her phone back.

TODAY: Had Business Studies after lunch which I think went quite well...I'm really taking interest in the subject now...I would love to have my own business in the future so I'm glad I chose this subject :)...finished roundabout 4PM and forgot to ask when the Religious Studies timetable is duh! so I dunno what time to go tomorrow so I'm just gonna go in the morning.
Went with dad to go halfway on the motorway to meet my aunty to giver her mobile...I did finally give her mobile back but I hate it when I always get headaches when on the motorway I really don't understand that, it always happens...came back an hour ago from the motorway so I'm feeling quite restless at the moment and I can't be bothered to do my Law homework tomorrow but I'm gonna have to :/

Thanks to Ken and Khushee for commenting :).

No comments: