Tuesday, September 14, 2004

LATER ON: I heard from a new friend I made in my Business Studies class that she does General Studies and there's only 8 people so I think I should be allowed to do it :). Just have to figure out if my college allows private students because I want to do home learning course but I'll have to remember to see someone tomorrow.
Oh and I totally forgot there were gonna be Japanese exchange students :) so that's really cool although I won't get to know them because I didn't join the exchange thing :/ (I wanted to accomadate a Japanese student at our house unfortuntely when we got that exchange letter the Holland and Canada lot were still living here :/ so it was annoying)....I would love to learn Japanese language although I won't be so good at it because I can't even speak my own language properly either lol. But I might get one of those CD-Rom language beginner packs.
I had Key Skills today it was level 3 higher up which I did start last year but I entered very very late :p so yeah my coursework is here and there and never really knew what to do in my coursework lol but hopefully this year I do well. I think if you do well in Key Skills you can get 20 points added to the UCAs points to enter Uni so I gotta work hard!
Had tutorial looked at universities but the ones that I think are great are either faraway or asking for very high grades :/ but then I prefer to go some where nearby.

Oh and had our Sky Digital + box fitted in today and it's quite cool since I won't miss my favourite programs anymore :) Nothing else really happened much today although I'm knackered for some reason....I got two Japanese movies again but this time I was taking a risk of buying it through Ebay :p and I've finally got my Law book so now I can educate myself in self study but I know I never do self study because I always leave it to last minute....but I just can't change my old habits lol.

No comments: