Tuesday, September 14, 2004

THIS MORNING: It's 9.57am while I'm typing this and I've come back early from college because they just told me no one is teaching Religious Studies because there is only 3/4 people who want to do it..so yes again I'm p****d off and know I'm gonna be really behind on everything. I can't believe how messed up my timetable is....But I have 1 hour Law lesson at 1pm then Key Skills for an hour and then Tutorial for an hour. So I'm gonna have to ask my tutor later to see what subjects I CAN do. I could do General Studies but I heard it's really nothing for some degrees in Universities so basically it means it may mean nothing if I want to do a Law degree. So I'm gonna have to a home learning course and I know I said Biology but I've changed my mind I want to do Psychology.
......I'll blog later to see what happens :/ I swear nothing is going right for me this year.

Thanks to Khushee for commenting. :)

No comments: