Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Where getting the new Sky+ Digital installed next Tuesday yay! no I won't miss my favourite programs all the time :p.

Some stupid girls outside our shop again today - there's a pizza place owned by muslims just on our road and these girls are screaming and shouting 'Pakis'. They are so f**king stupid I don't know what their problems are with different ethnicities, it seriously makes me very angry. Okay so I may not be a muslim but Muslims and Indians are Asians so yeah we do have alot in common. But why do these girls thinks it's okay to say 'Pakis' and alsorts of things to Asians. I mean seriously where human beings and even though we may have different culture, values, beliefs etc doesn't mean we are non-human. We are all equal in many different ways. But these girls are so stupid to understand that hopefully as they get older they will realise how wrong it is to bash people just because of their skin colour.

My 'Shaun of The Dead' DVD arrived yesterday and I totally loved it! it's so funny and I think it's the best zombie flick I ever seen besides the Japanese film 'Versus'. If you like zombies, romance with comedy then this film is for you. Even though I haven't seen 'Dawn of The Dead' (original and '04 remake) which this Shaun film makes remarks of it is still funny as hell. The DVD is out in the UK and the special features especially the outtakes and Simon's camera are hilarious!
For those in the US the film will be shown in selected theatres on 24th September so go check it out! - it's not a spoof or a 'Scary Movie' type it's in it's own genre! Visit the official site. Oh and if you see this movie in one of the scenes on the background you can see the 'Battle Royale' girl being shot illustration on the wall, it's so cool!

I keep scratching everywhere I've got loads of bumps now. I think I've been bitten by a couple of insects but then it's my fault for leaving the window open and the light on :p .....College tomorrow! I'm excited!...not. Well it's an Induction day but we start classes properly on Thursday..I just have to remember to tell my new tutor to change one of my subjects to a different one.

No comments: