Saturday, July 31, 2004

Okay well Billu's dad did come on Wednesday, my dad had to pick him up as well as Hardeep in Billu's banger lookalike car, Billu's wife also went with my dad to airport. Anyways they came Hardeep was no where to be seen thankgod - dad took him straight to his house. Once they came here I knew it was going to be something predictable. Yup using the house phone so much that I couldn't go online. In fact in total from my cousin's dad to my cousin's wife they used the friggin' house phone about 15 times! in just 5 hours!! God it frustrated me so badly because I wanted to use the internet on that day as well. Imagine how long our bill will be because every phone call they made were at least 10 minutes or more.

Dad had to be an taxi driver to these two and took them to Liverpool in the evening so they could get Billu's wife visa card stamped. Unfortunately it was closed duh! So dad had to stay with them at some relatives house because basically he was only suppose to drop them off at Liverpool so they can stay at relatives and him come back home well that didn't happen. But he did came back the next day looking seriously moody. He hates how they are treating us but didn't say anything to them but easy for my dad to criticise my mum's side family because we are so close....parents what are they like.

This week I've been doing nothing at all, busy doing nothing...I'm so damn lazy but the relatives keep coming so it's not like my relaxing. I mean relatives who tell you they are gonna come and you are waiting and waiting and they either come very late or don't come at all argh! Okay I know everyone does it, it's just that it's so annoying and I could have been doing something all of that time wasting all the time...hmm...

Oh my females cousins who are both married came with my aunt on Thursday with the kids, which I'm glad they came....the kids are so cute but I'm damn scared of kids but I don't why and the questions they were asking "Why are you sitting down?", "why do you have a dog?", "why is your name like that?" lol...it's kinda like as if your in a interview but in a kiddy matter ...anyways they were so cute :)
........Oh I watched the Hindi film Hum Tum starring Rani Mukerjee and Saif Ali Khan on a DVD bought by dad when he went to India. We only finally watched it last night cos Billu's wife was not here because she will want to see all Hindi films that my dad bought which I've hid and would watch it 24/7...anyways the film was really really good and very very funny you should go and watch it as the acting is superb and I love story line.

Goodnight it's 2.00am :p

No comments: