Friday, July 23, 2004

My Broadband kinda messed for the last 2 weeks...sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't argh!!!!!That's why I couldn't update the blog cos I kept getting disconnected!.....For the last 2 weeks I have insomnia - lately having sleepless nights don't know why, my mum thinks it cos I miss the internet :p but I think cos it's the summer holidays and I never really get to seem my friends and there's not much to do except help in the shop and do websites (when internet wotks probably).

My mum's sister-in-law died of cancer end of June therefore it's been quite depressing even though we didn't talk to her for along time cos she moved away and ignored us completely but it's her young adult children where worried about cos their their dad my uncle died a long time ago with his brother my other uncle nearly the same time for no apparent reason (they weren't even ill but we think someone/relative did a black magic on us).I hope though she's well in heaven with my granny and rest of the family members who passed away.

Went to Usher's concert on July 1st at NEC Birmingham but 3 tickets were wasted but sold it cheaply to someone....the concert was really really amazing....Usher can sing so well while doing those crazy dance antics which is really amazing cos you usually see some artists can't sing so well cos they are exhausted with dancing so much :p Anyways Usher is definitely an amazing performer and I liked him since 'You Make Me Wanna' song..............I'll post pics soon on here - the only problem with some pics are a bit fuzzy.Even though I did have an amazing time....I was annoyed when my camera got took off me nearly half way through the show cos someone behind me must have told the security I had an camera....you weren't allowed cameras for Usher's concert but I thought I'll take it just in case, cos they said that last time at Beyonce's concert that you weren't allowed a camera but they were selling cameras! can you believe that?!.......anyways the person who reported me with my camera had also had a camera too but a really dinky one so they won't get caught....I was realing with rage but I didn't tell the security guards there were no point....the other thing is that when I entered the NEC Arena Birmingham they didn't check my bag probably and my camera was right there to see but no they didn't realise duh! so it can't be my fault really....innit?

Saw Shrek 2 at cinema and it's better than the first more funnier...Puss In Boots as Mask of Zorro like played by Antonia Banderas was the star of the movie as well as Eddie Murphy's Donkey...the funniest parts were when Puss In Boots tried to look cute and lonely and then becomes the cat of Zorro with the sword and the other funniest part was when Pinochio was wearing a thong...everyone in the cinema burst out laughing so much lol!.....watched Big Fish on DVD and I have to say it's become one of my favourites really amazing I love the fantasy of the film and that the way father told the story of his life was better as a fantasy than a ordinary life like we live in...it's a must-see.I still need to see Spiderman 2, can't wait for The Village cos of Joaquin Phoenix :D , as well as Robot I, Anchorman, Alien Vs Predator etc but most of all Blade 3: Trinity that will hit USA in cinema....my favourite all time movies are the Blade franchise so I can't wait for the final installment, visit the site below by clicking on the banner right-hand side.

I think my last exams Sociology, and Law went alright end of June but have to wait for my results in Mid-August I really hope I've done well this time cos I don't wanna be stuck in a rut and stay in college for a very long time.
Blog laters....

No comments: