Monday, February 28, 2005

I'm blogging to say I'm still alive! lol :p ....it's been a very busy week again and as usual my Broadband connection went funny and my whole computer crashed down and frozed....good job I saved my files otherwise I'll be pulling my hair out and screaming and blame it on someone else as I had to reinstall the whole computer all over again :p..............
there's loads to blog but I don't have time to write it all down today so I'll try to blog the events tomorrow or Wednesday the lastest hopefully.........I can't believe Mother's Day is just around the corner on the 6th March!! it's too damn early and it's my mum's birthday as well this thursday and I have absolutely no clue what to buy her at all!.....cos usually I use to buy well dad use to buy :p gold Indian expensive jewellery but she doesn't want them anymore and I have no idea what she wants ......and I actually have to buy an 3rd present for mum anyway cos I didn't get anything for her birthday last year oops! I know I'm a bad daughter :p but I promise to buy my beautiful mum presents this year.

Anyone have any idea's what can I buy for my mum's birthday and Mother's Day since the events are this week?!
Gotta go and do stupid homework.

Thanks to: Bablu and for commenting :)

No comments: