Tuesday, February 15, 2005

I hope everyone who are loved-up had an nice Valentine's Day yesterday :)

Back at college urgh! but it's okay. Though I've got two mock exams on Thursday and Friday. I gotta revise tonight - it's gonna be a really busy week.
It's really weird seeing people change. I've seen a few people who I use to be good friends with at school and promised we will keep in touch when we leave college. But that's hardly happened lol...I saw an friend the other day in town with her new friends and I said hi but she just smiled and walked off...I mean there's nothing wrong with that but we use to be really close friends and she never even spoken to me for like 2 minutes...But I guess people change as time changes and you have to move on...but the thing with me is that I like keep the old things with me just so I can remember the really good times when I was younger but it's kinda like I'm a time trap which I gotta learn to move on.

Is it me or is time flying really fast for these last couple of years? I dunno why but I just feel like I've only spent like 3 months in a year :p and it's already February in 2005 and I haven't exactly done anything really but then probably that's the reason why I feel my life is going way past me :p.

By the way I have new sites opened :) check them out if ya like: Sanjay Leela Bhansali, Veer Zaara OST, JLo Fan Team and Joan Of Arcadia clique


Thanks to Bablu and Khushee for commenting as always :p

No comments: