Saturday, February 19, 2005

I haven't blogged in the last few days as I had the mock exams so had to decrease my time on here...thankgod it's weekend :p.
I think my cousin from Holland and his wife who have been living with us for nearly 2 years! (although they seem like strangers to me) will hopefully be going back to Holland for good in the beginning of March - crossing my fingers hoping it's for definite.
Probably going to town to shop with my cool hip aunt which I haven't done in a long time but I definitely know how to save my money in a way now :p.....and probably going to watch the Bollywood movie too Black - been really eager to watch since it's different and has no songs and this time only 2 hours :p. Oh and I think the director Sanjay Leela Bhansali who made the film is awesome (Devdas is still my favourite movie).
Gotta check my email and have breakfast as I've only just woken up now so I'm half asleep still lol.

Thanks to Khushee and Bablu for commenting :)

No comments: