Thursday, February 10, 2005

Again sorry for my long hiatus from my blog :( ...my stupid broadband connection keeps messing up - everytime I went on the computer for the last couple of weeks my username and password kept changing which was really weird but I think this is happening cos the cash machine, phone, lottery and credit machine are on the same phone line downstair in the shop....so basically my internet is going to keep on messing up forever :/ argh!

I've missed so much online I need to get back into my old usual habit of checking others blogs out and JLo news and stuff :p.....actually it was good timing that my internet hasn't been working for the last couple of weeks because my health and wellbeing has well and truly taken it's toll over me...I've never been so burnt out before - I use to sleep like 2ish am and wake up like 7am for college then weekends sleep even later and wake up at 11/12ish in the morning :p so yeah my sleeping pattern was really messed up it was gonna take it's toll sooner or later....I mean doing that for a long period of years has kinda messed up my concentration as nearly every single lesson for the last 4 weeks I actually started falling asleep in them seriously :p but I am kinda getting into habit by going to sleep early like 12.45ish am at the mo' (not alot but I'm trying to cut down my waking hours slowly :p)

Same with what I'm eating and drinking has finally tooken it's toll on my health...I never liked drinking water so I always drank Lucozade and nothing else...so yeah never just drink fizzy drinks all the time because you get really unwell and have stomach problems with all that acid messing your system...but yeah I haven't touched Lucozade or any fizzy drink for a while and instead of drinking water which I hate I now drink diluted drink with water - it really does work it's made me feel so much better and less unwell.
I always use to eat the bad stuff meaning everything that was convenient to make in the microwave because it was easier and lazier :p but it kept making me feel sluggish all the time but I'm now actually wait for it..... :p.....trying to learn cook for once :p so I'm trying to eat the good stuff and eating more vegetables and fruit....I'm pretty happy with myself with these changes because it really affected me badly by being depressed and that but I am feeling much more better about myself now so hopefully I will continue like this cos I don't really wanna go back to my old habits.

I know this post sounds like how to eat healthy and keep a good wellbeing as such :p but it makes me feel better and hopefully everyone keeps a good wellbeing of themselves because taking bad care of oneself will take it's toll sooner or later....I think I mainly did this because I might have to move away from home if the university I want to go to is faraway and all these stories you hear about uni students drinking beer basically every night and eating mostly bad food so I had to get my act up :p and learn cooking because my mum won't be there to make anything, washing clothes etc
....eek! so scary thinking about all these massive changes that is gonna happen when I leave college but suppose it's a good thing to get away and try to be more of an adult who can take care of herself well...Other thing that I gotta tackle though is learn how to drive!! which I still haven't applied an license for :P but I really gotta though otherwise probably my dad will still have to drive me around porbably when I get into my 30's lol :p.

I got loads to blog still but there's too much already I done so far so I probably blog tomorrow....it's half term at the moment from college but going back to college on Monday :( and got a mock test for Business Studies which I haven't revised for yet :/.....gotta do 3 homeworks which I still haven't done, updates the sites and visit blogs/messageboards to check out so got a lot to do :p

.................oh and I forgot to say I got 2 offers so far from 2 universities :D although they are "conditional" offers which means it will depend on my exams in June :( but at least I did get offers I thought I won't get any.....still waiting for other 4 unis to respond back to me to see if I'm accepted or rejected...argh!!! I really hate all these waiting.


Thanks to: Bablu and Khushee for commenting :D
p.s. I'm gonna change layout out soon

No comments: