Thursday, January 27, 2005

Today was just not my day....I mean in the morning I was fine but then the day kinda became a bad luck day.
After I finished college my puppy was on a chain and I thought dad forgot to take the chain off Tyson before he left to cash'n'carry but when I took the chain off I didn't realise dad was already here unloading stock and unfortuntely the front gate was open :p and the puppy ran out...and yup my dad get really mad at me and told me to bring Tyson back but I didn't wanna cos he was in someone else's garden and he then ran off to the pub so dad had to get him :p oops it took him about 10 minutes to get him and obviously my dad wasn't in a good mood oops!
Me and mum were going to my dear late grandma/Bibi to get my aunt's stuff for charity but I didn't close the slide door properly on our 8 seater car so I made the door get stuck doh!....went to grannies then to my cousin's who lives few streets away from my grans, stayed their for a while but when me and mum said our goodbyes I fell down on the outside steps! so embarrassing lol even the next door neighbours saw me fell and began laughing at me :....
We then had to go to my dad's friend's shop which is in our area to give him bread and such for his shop but because I jammed the doors duh! I nearly fell into the back seats when I tried to reach for the stuff :p

It really wasn't my day :p
Oh and I had another exam the other day but it was a practice for the Key Skills level 3 and it was pretty hard as I've gone on the next higher level of it...but for now I don't have to worry about exams till May :D

Thanks to: Khushee, Bablu, Santosh and Jen for commenting =D!

No comments: