Thursday, January 06, 2005

Being back at college feels awful at the moment because one of my exams is next week and I'm hoping I don't panic or forget anything when I begin my exams cos I always do lol :p.....hope me good luck!
Got my Japanese/Chinese/Korean CDs from YesAsia online shopping and most of them are awesome but the two albums I really like cannot be stored on my computer and I have to use the audio player software that is on the album :/
I can't really remember anything I done since Monday :x so you can tell my mind is pretty out of space :p....On Tuesday for my Law class we had to make notes for exam questions that she was gonna test us today like an exam practice...I was stuck with some parts but then I realised after exam that we were allowed to use the notes we made on Tuesday duh! :p
Gotta do homework for Business Studies tomorrow and were gonna watch either "Bride & Prejudice" (I've already seen it at cinema) or "AvP" on DVD tonight but can't decide!

Thanks to Bablu and Khushee for their comments :).

No comments: