Monday, January 24, 2005

Been busy.........had two exams this week one for Law and one for General Studies...I think they went well but for my Law exam I didn't put much knowledge as I should have but I can still re-sit in June - This week was seriously like a blur that felt like it took forever to end.

About my parent's shop incident the lads got let off by the police >:( it seriously gets me angry that these people can get away over a numerous times with these stupid antics to innocent people....I've really had enough of it, some people say they are only young and they always bound to do mistakes, well if they are going to do mistakes why do they keep repeating and repeating it? It seriously offends me not everyone understands what it feel likes for shopkeepers to suffer from these stupid kids thinking it's all fun and harmless when it's not fun nor harmless...argh!!!
The only thing that's been right this week was council people came and cleaned off the whole writing on the shop and finally after nearly 2 years the CCTV cameras that have been on outside our shop and flat are finally operating it.....just let's see if police and council will ever take an proper action against the kids over these antics.

.....other things that happened this week are my cousin had an baby girl (I'm shy around babies and scared lol :p) on Friday and my other cousin is getting engaged but I don't know who the girl is he is marrying to but me and mum are gonna see them this Saturday coming.
Gonna try update all the sites in these next couple of days if I can.

Thanks to Bablu and Jen for commenting :)

No comments: