Monday, January 03, 2005

Hope everyone had a Happy New Year :) hopefully this year is much better and I did have an good time when we celebrated the day :)
I'm so happy that people of Tsunami disaster have hope as the money keeps coming in for the relief and it's helping them pretty well. :) Oh and my parents donated £100 to the relief to help those poor people.

Jennifer Lopez is back!! yay lol :p The new single "Get Right" is awesome and the preview for the music video is breath-taking! It's taken from her new album out in Feburary titled "Rebirth" so I can't damn wait!...on the first day the single and album release as usual I'll pick it up straight away! So I'm pretty happy my idol is back to dominate the charts to a new year! Remember to check her single out and buy her album!

Back to college tomorrow urgh! urgh! urgh! lol...I'm beginning to hate my last year maybe because nearly all my friends left college and gone to uni and I've hardly got anyone here to talk to :/ .........but it's not just that I got 3 exams next week and week after and I still haven't revised yikes!!! :( I can't help it! I can't be bothered to revise but I know one of my teachers is gonna test us on Wednesday so I gotta revise tonight....oh well I'll have to try my best but no one tells me to revise that's why I get less and less motivated.
Anyways gotta get my things ready for college tomorrow :( I wanna die lol....see ya later.

Thanks! to Bablu for commenting :).

No comments: