Sunday, February 13, 2005

I hope you like the new layout :) it features the famous Japanese singer Ayumi Hamasaki - it's only recently I've been in J-Pop music :p.
This weekend my broadband has been going on and off so everytime I tried to post the internet kept going off :(. So hopefully it won't happen now when I post here.

Couple of weeks ago I went to one of my cousin's engagement party and it was quite good although he never showed the pic of the girl that he's going to marry but I think in the next 3 months we will be going to the girl's side for the engagement party so I'll get to see her then :).
On that night when we when to my cousin's engagement party we went to my other cousin's house :p to see her baby girl she gave birth to recently. She had an casceraen (sp?) but the baby is so cute although I'm shy and nervous around babies and children lol :P so that's why I hope no one passes their baby and children to tell me to hold them or take care of them because I just won't know what to do lol :p.

Going back to college tomorrow...urgh!! and urgh!!...I just don't look forward to college this year but it's only couples of months left and I'm counting my next term already for the Easter holidays :p.....I gotta do the homework cos I still haven't done it and it's in tomorrow eek! and then I got essay to do for tuesday!...so gotta get busy busy.


Thanks to: Khushee for commenting :)

No comments: