Friday, March 04, 2005

Busy again :p argh!!....I know I said I was going to blog about my events last week but can't be bothered lol feel too lazy.
My mum is now 56 already but to everyone else including me she look's only 40 but alot of older people are starting to look more younger while younger people are starting to look more older!
I got her an £80 gold/black bracelet from an local asian jeweller so basically it isn't an really good make because mum has been wearing it since yesterday and this morning it was broken :( so that was really crap and I thought I must have been stupid to get that gift :p.....so going to return the bracelet tomorrow and get an refund to spend it somewhere else and this time taking my mum to find the jewellery she wants...as now I need to get her a Mothers Day gift argh!.

I'll be going to my cousins later on tomorrow as where going to see my other cousin who had an baby on Sunday morning....I just hope we come back early though because I gotta do this and that on Sunday night - sunday night suppose to be an relaxing day but never is :p Hopefully tomorrow we might go out to cinema if any good film is on and probably go out for something to eat.
Gotta help my parents to close the shop now :p

Thanks to Khushee and Bablu for commenting =D

No comments: