Sunday, April 18, 2004

Unconscious Mutterings:
  1. Virginia:: USA
  2. Soft:: toy
  3. Carol:: christmas song
  4. Vanity:: fair
  5. Feminist::sociologist (I'm doing sociology as a subject so that's where I got my answer :p)
  6. Alias:: law
  7. Coward::soft
  8. Beer:: belly
  9. Chance:: dream
  10. Honest:: trust


Friday 5: (using past questions from 19th March 03)
If you...

1. ...owned a restaurant, what kind of food would you serve?
A mix of everything I like English/british, Indian, Chinese and Italian
2. ...owned a small store, what kind of merchandise would you sell?
Entertainment things such as official merchandise from music and movies - I love collecting
3. ...wrote a book, what genre would it be?
A murder detective thriller mystery that keeps you guessing
4. ...ran a school, what would you teach?
I would teach science as I like that even though I'm not brainy at it though just interesting
5. ...recorded an album, what kind of music would be on it?
That's easy r'n'b and hiphop with couple of songs that have hint of dance, bhangra and garage.





I have been online by the way over the past month just couldn't update my blogger because it kept saying could not find server :/ so sorry about that.
Alot has been going on and I'm stressed about the exams coming up in 7 weeks cos I don't wanna do badly again like last year. So I made the resolution that I am going to start revising tomorrow even though I think I may break that resolution as I'm too lazy.
I've been on the Friends Of Mariah Messageboard if you a Mariah fan it's very interactive. I can't wait for Mariah's album to be finished this year as her last album was amazing :p. JLo is still writing her album so I can't wait for hers as well. She's wrapped 'Shall We Dance?' with Richard Gere and it looks pretty good but it might not come out till end of year for us in UK :(

How hectic can it be to order concert tickets? GOD! I ordered tickets to go URBAN MUSIC FESTIVAL on 9th May in London for 11 of us (me and my cousins). Well they all said we wanna go and they'll pay back my dad the money. I thought alright I'll order the tickets, after I order the tickets some said they can't go they haven't go enough money and whatever. So my cousin Pinny got mad and forced everyone to go and now they are going. But they are blaming me for ordering the tickets when I did ask did they want to go and that I needed 100% answer they all did say yes. What are cousins like! But we booked a hotel near Earl's Court so we will be staying a night over there.

I also booked tickets to Ushers as well on 1st July and 8 of us are going and they are defientely going because it is in NEC Birmingham.
I had two weeks easter holiday but it was crap as it's gone too quick and now I'm gonna go back to college tomorrow :(. I'm seriously not looking forward it because I dunno if they gonna test us to see if we revised and I haven't revised yet.


Anyways I updated the left handside and right hand side page. I'll probably blog tomorrow if I have the time but I need to start revising :/

No comments: