Wednesday, April 21, 2004

House falling apart....
I tell ya it's been a really wierd week! Last night I went to switch on the bedroom light on to revise, after 5 minutes my light went out and made all our the lights in the house (it's 2 flats together but I call it house) go down as well so we had to find the switch button in the kitchen to get it all back on again except for my because the bulb died out and had to get another one. And then today when I came from college after 5 minutes in my room I heard a bump in my wardrobe, when I looked in, the rail where you put your clothes on a hanger snapped! Argh! Goddammit! Everything is breaking in my room or culd it be something spooky....
....well it's been quite a good day despite my wardrobe rail snapping and all my clothes on the floor which look's a complete mess even though my room is already in a tip :p .....oh well I did my homework early on today first in my life yay! not......well at least I know what clothes to keep and what not to keep, no wonder the rail friggin snapped. I think I may give my clothes to a charity, maybe my friend or sell it on Ebay...and my mum has got some clothes to give away too so I'll do same with hers as well.
I've been in my old little world in yesterday's lesson because there is someone I like in there since September but I don't think he likes me or more importantly I don't think he knows I exist :/,I don't blame him though. I've never even spoken to him or made an proper eye contact because I'm really that shy :p and I think he may laugh at me as well...you may be laughing as well thinking that I'm pathetic especially that I've never really spoken to him. But I dunno everytime I'm in that lesson I always get butterflies in my stomach *blush* lol and he seems like a really nice person as well. There's only 2 months left when we finish college and he'll be going to uni while I still be stuck in college for another year, so that's why I was kinda sad yesterday because I never pluck up the courage to speak to him.....oh well maybe it's not meant to be....

That's about really today, I think I may have the most boring blog site ever! because I dunno if anyone visits this blog :p oh well....laters

No comments: