Monday, April 19, 2004

Ok well....I went back to college today bleurgh! :/. I didn't look forward to it this morning because I had Government & Politics as my first lesson and our teacher Michael had left our college to another better paid college (good for him though) before the Easter holiday and well the new teacher well how do I say it a bitch. I know that's mean but she is even more stricter and thinks we should know everything (she never teached this subject but she knows alot about it) about the topics we have done so far. But in the last 2 weeks I forgot everything from Government and Politics so I can't really remember everything. Then she told us to do a presentation in groups of 2/3. Well you see I'm really really shy about standing in front of the class and I get really embarrassed. So when it's my turn to speak I didn't know what to say. I mumbled all the words and didn't say everything I was suppose to say because I wanted to make it shorter :p. Anyways she said in a front of the whole class that I do not seem to understand the work (which is not the case by the way) and that I need to extra work at home because I'm the only one who doesn't understand. Argh! I do understand the whole damn work I just don't like talking in front of class. Now I feel such like a failure and I feel even worser about myself and education than before. I don't hate her but I don't like her. I want my old teacher back :(. He was so much better and more cooler than any teacher in the college. He did care about our work alot but also let us have fun (he even use to swear to us alot when he had to explain things to us when we didn't listen lol - he knew by swearing to us we will listen! and we sure did ;)) and he was such a nice teacher because he said I don't have to speak in front of class I can just speak where I sit or do the presentation after class ended and I only do my presentation in front of him. Good times....now bad times.....great :/

Anways I saw some of my friends at lunch but didn't speak much as it was the first day back. My last lesson was GCSE Maths (it's a resit class to pass my GCSE) and it was alright better than this morning but because I sit by myself (I'm an absolute loner in that closer but I'm glad I am) it was quite boring(basically that explains my blog :p).

I came back home at 4 and I was sure there was something different in my parent's shop then dad told me he moved stuff around...duh! I'm pathetic.........yup I have damn right low esteem today and no one should never mess with me because I act angrily and annoyed. Anyways I did some exercise to cheer me up and it did make me feel better - I've always been a very very inactive person but last week I made a pact with my mum that I'm gonna exercise at least 20 minutes a day for 5days in a week. And no I'm not exercising because of other celebs body. This is for me personally I needed to change something in my life and stop being lazy and being on internet 24/7. I needed to get my act together. And I've started my other resolution today....revising yay!! :p for the first time in my life I'm revising for once and I'm revising 6 weeks early not the night before. So I'm quite happily myself :)

Right now I'm trying to build my Jennifer Lopez fansite at a new url address not Geocities and I've got some done but I've got loads left to finish but it probably won't be open till end of next month or even in June because of the pressure of only 6 weeks left till exams!!! argh!!! I'm so stressed out and scared that I will fail like last year but I'm trying my best not to fail this year. I need someone to tell me to work hard but no one tells me to but I think it's because I work quitely in my lessons and get work done and so they presume I do the same at home. But it't not it's totally the opposite. Usually mum would ask if I done any homework or revised and I'll just say yes and lie to her and she believes me which is not a bad thing for most people :p but it is for me.

Anyways I changed the Dailies links on the right handside and put them into categories of websites and messagebaords. Blog later.......

No comments: