Sunday, February 29, 2004

Unconscious Mutterings.....

  1. Hollywood:: glamour
  2. Censor::x-rated
  3. Nascar:: car
  4. Lube:: ear (lobe :p)
  5. Mortgage:: loan
  6. Freedom:: freewill
  7. Champion:: ship
  8. Reality TV:: fake
  9. New York:: star
  10. Tease:: cheeky

credit: Unconscious Mutterings



Sorry I haven't blogged for over a week it's been quite an hectic week. My mum went to India last tuesday for 4 weeks and I'm totally upset cos I'm very close to her, she's like an friend and I have no one to talk to. I mean I have friends but I don't like telling them about my life I rather be anonymous to them if I'm talking about myself.
Well it's kinda crap out home I have to help out in shop alot with my dad which is not quite bad but it's the 'other people' in our house that are really getting my head in. I mean I'm really angry with the Canada and Holland alot who are living with us at the moment because they always are helping out in the shop now but when dad went to India and mum was in the shop no one hardly helped out except my Holland cousin's wife but it just got me so angry.

I had my mocks this week I think I went alright well hopefully cos I only revised the night before and on the day of the mock exam for my Law, Government & Politics andSociology. But I'll see my results next week off my teachers. I'm getting my proper results from my January exams - the Law paper 1 and my 2 Sociology resites on March 11th and I'm not looking forward to it. I really need to pass my sociology so I can least get one A level pass this year so that I only have to stay at college for one of year well I hope so.

I've watched a couple of films this week so I had alot of couple stay in moments :p. The Whole Nine Yards came on TV starring Bruce Willis and Matthew Perry. Ive seen it before but it's still funny though these two have an great chemistry.
Another films Ive seen are Kal Ho Naa Ho (again!), Tere Naam and Munna Bhai MBBS (again!) that dad got from India. Very good films all of them are. I thought when I first heard about Munna Bhai I thought it was gonna be some stupid comedy but the movie is too good it's funny, original and an heartwarming film an awesome film. Same with Tere Naam I though Salman Khan might be doing some boring story but impressively it's a very good story and Salman Khan was an excellent performer in this film. His acting skills are very well did and I think this is one the best films that Salman has done. The new actress in the film was very very good she reminds me a bit of the older amazing actress Sri Devi. Even though Tere Naam was short and incomplete at the ending it is still good.

Anyways I'll blog some other time cos I gotta go and do some homework for tomorrow and tidy a bit in my room because it is a total mess! lol. I updated the left handside and right hand side of this page and I'm going to start on my contents soon because it's been a long time that I haven't done much html work on this blog and my other websites.



PS. someone please comment on my blog? I feel like a right loner and unpopular :p I know I'm not interesting but I would really appreciate if someone comment for me. If anyone comments on my blog I'll plug you the next time I blog :)
Thanks!

No comments: