Friday, February 20, 2004

Hiya!
I was just surfing on the net and I've just went past this cool website! @ Unconscious Mutterings. It's basically each week this site will post 10 words and you have to respond to what first comes to your mind. I think it is really really cool and I'm gonna start doing this everything week cos it's really awesome. :p

Unconscious Mutterings.....
  1. Dragon:: fly
  2. Molecule:: coal
  3. Tire:: flat
  4. Mighty:: whole
  5. Octane:: fume
  6. Troll:: doll
  7. Atmosphere:: love
  8. Guide:: trees
  9. Leash:: dog
  10. Dustmite:: dirty

credit: Unconscious Mutterings

Some of the words that I've come up with are so weird! :p
Another site that I've been across for a very very long time but never really particpated in is: Friday Five. This is basically where you have to answer five questions and the questions changes every friday.
At least it's friday today so there are new questions :) I'm also gonna participate in this every friday if I can.

Friday Five.....
When was the last time you...

1. ...went to the doctor? Gosh it was a long time I think the last time I went was in June last year I can't remember for what though.

2. ...went to the dentist? I can't even remember probably October or November. I'm suppose to go again but I keep forgetting to make an appointment. :p

3. ...filled your gas tank? I don't have a car yet cos I can't drive yet but I'm gonna start driving test soon. But the last time my parents filled the gas tank was last wednesday cos dad went to India that day and we wouldn't be using the car much.

4. ...got enough sleep? My answer is a very very very very long time ago! Porbably the last time I had enough sleep was in October.

5. ...backed up your computer? Last month. I make sure I keep everything backed up now I don't want anything to go wrong like the last time on my old comp never again.

Credit: Friday Five

And that's it for today well for now, see ya.

No comments: