Monday, December 05, 2005

Went to my cousin's house on Friday (the one who just recently got engaged to a girl in India) although we didn't do an suprise party as they came back from India on that day and they were still jet lagged lol. But we went out to a restaurant and it was pretty nice, like a family get together which is what we use to do when we were younger but as you get older it get's less and less.

Watched the engagement on the DVDs made from India although most of them don't work! but the engagement photo album expressed more words and emotions than the DVDs.......it's quite stange to me though as you'd think watching video in life like would express everything but still pictures give more meanings as you interpet it differently and interpet it in many possible ways.

I'm blogging this late because my computer is messed up again and had to restore everything and lost all my files!! argh!.........computer always messes up when you need it the most. Gonna get the computer fixed next week since we break up on 16th from university yay!

Not looking forward to Tuesday morning though because I got the presentation to do and I have the longest part - please help me! =p.

Thanks to Bablu for commenting!

No comments: