Saturday, December 31, 2005

This week has gone really quick, seriously! So I'll be making an small post because I'm going to my cousins in a bit to celebrate new year with the whole family :p.

I hoped everyone had a great Christmas! I had an really good Christmas with the whole family...it makes me really happy how much we all get along and finally after so long we played some board games - Absolute Balderdash and Cranium -> and they actually liked it for once :p....we did some karoake as well but I only did one song because I hate singing my voice is really that bad lol. But still I think we had one of the best Christmases in a very long time!

Anyways I hope everyone has a great time tonight and have someone/friends/family to celebrate with.



Happy New Year!
2006
Hope everyone has a good start of the new year and benefit good things all year round

No comments: