Wednesday, November 30, 2005

It snowed finally on Monday! although as usual for the British weather it was only just sleet. I still remember when I was very young it use to snow so much that it would grow from about 9-10 inches. Oh well we know why it only sleets rather than snow....it's global warming but where still not doing much about it.

Yesterday we had to do a group presentation and since the last presentation I did was in September (when we introduced ourselves) I had to talk. I was nervous! I just hate speaking in front of people it makes me feel uncomfortable and then I start talking really fast and then can't seem to say some easy words and then start mumbling. It's so embarrassing!
We were the first group to present and I had to speak 1st. I was fine at first until I started muddling up the words! I went bright red lol. The other girl who was doing the presentation with me was so confident and spoked so well and calmly. Why can't I be like that? But then I'm not confident as I hope to be, I just have to learn to be confident otherwise there would be no point of doing Law if your not confident right.
I'm just glad that was over and done with but we have another presentation next week on Draft Bill and I have to talk again! but at least couple of others from my group are speaking too.

Anyways gotta get my research done (although I bet I won't do it tonight, so lazy I know!) cos my coursework needs to be done over a week's time.
I also have to go and help my mum to cook because I really need to learn how to make Indian food =p. Is it just me but do alot of Asian girls cook less Indian food than say about over 10 years ago? because most of the women in my family and relatives who are less than 40 cook less Indian food or don't even know how to cook Indian food!

p.s I stopped highlighted some words in colour cos it sometimes looks funny and as you can see I sorted most of this page out - deleted links, useless info and new urls -> go check them out!

Thanks to: Bablu for commenting!

No comments: