Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Did everyone have a nice Christmas?
I hope you have, I did :).....My cousins from Holland didn't come so that was good but overall a really really fun day.
The presents that I from my parents was the new JLo calendar for 2005!, 2 books - Michael Palin "Himalaya" and H. G. Wells "War Of The Worlds" ( =) I'm finally starting to read books again lol), I also got 2 perfumes Estee Lauder 'Pleasure' and 212 pink the new one and obviously Asian - Japaneses, Chinese and Korean DVDs :p. Oh and a box of chocolate.
From my older aunty/uncle/2 cousins I got another perfume like 212, a Mickey Mouse nightie, box of chocolates and Gameboy Advanced SP (yes really) as I use to love playing old games such as Mario with my cousins so that was great, I also got games with it (which I ordered from Ebay).
From my other aunty I got Nike Trainers which look really cool! and hair products stuff to make my thick frizzy hair more smoother - and they are quite expensive hair products which is why I wish she never got them.
And from my other cousin/mami I got a 3 Diesel purfume set! ..........so yup I did get alot of cool presents the weird thing is nearly every year everyone knows what they got before Xmas day because we always ask each other what we want and I'm the one who always seem to wrap most stuff, mostly wrapping presents that were giving to me! :p. So it's kinda pointless for us wrapping presents and it kinda becomes a waste.

A pretty fun night it was though cos one of my cousins bought 2 karoake games for Playstation 2 - one with alsorts type of music and the other rappin'/freestylin' music!....yeah well as I couldn't sing I only did two songs but I kept laughing throughout especially Lil' Kim song I had to cover cos she was bringing alsorts of rude words and I couldn't say it out cos the whole family will go eh?! lol...I think most of them got too drunk so some were kinda out of tune lol but I didn't drink and don't really wanna, I wanna be like my mum not drinking unlike my dad :p.
But anyways a proper awesome night! loved it!

...Has anyone realised that no one hardly plays board games anymore? I think everyone is using computer games too much and it kinda makes anti-social....I bought an board game last year "Cranium" but no one wanted to play it because they wanted to play video games and I wanted to play the board game at this Xmas but no one wanted too :/ - although the board game seems too hard to understand, at least it makes the whole family interact with each other but my cousins didn't want to :/. But it was still a fun day. Anyways gotta go.

Thanks to Bablu for commenting =).

No comments: