Wednesday, September 17, 2003

Whoot! I done it again!! Lol very sorry I haven't had to chance to blog yet because my offline life is getting very hectic especially now I am in the 2nd yr at college. Believe me it gets much more harder!, lol. But anyways right now I don't have much time to blog so I'll do a quick blog today and then I'll try to blog again sometime this week and start blogging daily (eventually!) ;p.

Shannon has closed down her domain http://real-bitch.net :( I'm already missing her domain but I am happy that Shannon has still kep her other domain @ The-Fans.com and I'm glad she hasn't left the net forever because she was a really awesome host actually the best host I have had :) So Shannon thanks! for being a great host and a awesome friend even if I was the laziest hostee you ever had :p. Lately I've been less interested with making sites but I guess it's because college has started again and it's hard to maintain mulitple sites (well not this one as you only have to write what you want, post then publish and then voila!) as well as your learning study/homework/lectures etc and etc....
The Real-Bitch Smilies is moved to a temporary home for a while here, as I am gonna take a break from that site for a while when I finish the last 2 remaining orders. By the way some stuff still need loading up at my temporary home for the smilies so I'll try to sort it this week.
I still need to email back to people who have been sending me emails for the past couple of weeks, so I am sorry I haven't replied back to any of you all but I will try to get back asap :)

Okay this is great, I forgot what I wanted to post/blog about here. Eugh! I hate when that happens I only seem to remember when I'm going to sleep so that's not good :p. But when I finally remember what I'm suppose to blog about then I'll post again. :p

Another thing......what do you think of the BRAND NEW LAYOUT!!! =) it is from the awesome design site Vanilla Design!. Thankyou so much! I think the layout looks great with Jennifer Lopez :)........what do you all thing of it? I installed one of those commenters script where people can add their own comment on, why not you guys comment? I love people commenting :) ANYONE WHO COMMENTS ON MY SHOUT BOX COMMENTER WILL BE PLUGGED ON MY SITE! :)
As you can see from this blogger alot of things have changed like the setting etc unlike the last lazy blogger style template :p....I'll be adding some content up on here as well so I'll keep you posted about that :). I added some dailies/admired/credit/resources that I visit on right hand side - also fanlistings/cliques/webrings/button rotations/banner exchanges will also be added on this side too soon when I have chance to join some sites.
On the left hand side of this page I added some more new stuff like; archives/calender/playlist/blog chalk....more stuff still to come though!! :)


Anyways I gotta go to sleep cos I got a law lesson tomorrow morning and mornings are the worst time for me to wake up as I become quite a bitchy grumpy person but I eventually become more nicer when I feel alot awake/active ;p I'll blog sometime this week and give you all the boring details about the stuff that has been going on lately with my life as well as with some site updates.
Byee, good night! :p

[site updates]: edited links on right hand side, added a link me button, setted the layout properly.

No comments: