Sunday, September 21, 2003

Hiya :)
Sorry I don't have much time to blog again because it's late and I have to wake up really really early in the morning on a sunday (on a sunday!! I can't believe that day is suppose to be my lie on :p) because me and my cousin Pinny will have to stand in my parents shop because they are going to a wedding party, well I can't go because I got a test (already?!) on Government and Politics class on monday and some questions to finsih off for my maths and basically I'm not very fond of wedding parties. Yes you can say I'm very anti-social but oh well :p. Anyways thank god I'm not going on otherwise I'll just be bored sitting with the very older people lol because on asian weddings here *not meant to sound mean* the older family members tend to sit all together and talk about their false teeth and the way girls are dressing too tarty and that 'we never use to that in our time' or 'when I wa age...blah blah...' lol, you know?
I hope this entry is going alright and if you see alot of spelling mistakes in here then it's ecause my lightbulb in my room has just went out about few minutes ago so god knows how the hell I can write in dark because my eyes go all blurry and I have to down my screen brightness down lol :p
Oh thanks to Anjana and Sindhu for being the first people to comment here :) Thanks! and no problem Sindhu that I visited your fab domain :) and thanks! Anjana for commenting and reminding to add you as my aersome affiliate at my MPKDH fanlisting :) and yup Shannon did close down her domain :(

Anyways I don't have time to blog anymore or update this Blogger but I'll try to blog again tomorrow and tell you how my day was in my parents shop without them taking care of it! :p it really is hard to take care of our shop. This happened to me before me standing in a shop with someone else because I didn't want to go a wedding because I didin't know those relatives lol....you can check that in my archives if ya like and see how it went then :)

[pluggers]:*Sindhu *Anjana

No comments: