Thursday, August 22, 2002

Hey everyone! I'm blogging again lol!

You'll never guess what!!!!??!!!!
I'm gonna get my GCSE Results tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
AARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kill me now!!!! lol!!!

I really really hope I do pass!!!! If I see my results tomorrow and I've not passed! Someone shoot me, okay? lol! j/k But if I don't pass then you'll know why I won't be online anymore because my parent's might kill me! Lol just kidding! ;P
But I just hope I pass and I hope my parents will be okay with my exams results!

Anywayz I've gotta go and give me Good Luck to me tomorrow! I'm dreading it!
And I'll post tomorrow about my GCSE RESULTS but I might not be here if I haven't passed lol! :P

Byeeee Take care
p.s and oh GOOD LUCK to everyone else who's get's there results tomorrow!

No comments: