Monday, January 30, 2006


It's been really busy so I didn't have time to blog...I've only just started today to get things sorted in the luggage for India but I keep forgetting what other stuff I need to put in :p

Went shopping twice to MeadowHall but I only bought 2 things as my whole family went to get the guys clothes sorted out while us girls/women getting our clothes sorted in India for my cousin's wedding.

Went to watch Rang De Basanti on Saturday and we asked for the 9.45pm showing. The guy who checks your tickets said we are in screen 4 when we got there the film had already started even though we came 15 minutes early before the actual time the show starts!...after a while we realised something was wrong with the movie as it finished in an hour! only to realise the box office gave us the wrong tickets and the ticket guy told us the wrong screen!! I couldn't believe lol.
Knowing most of my family members they started complaining to them for like 15 minutes and it was kinda embarrassing because there was a massive queue at the box office lol. But they gave us free tickets for next time for any new movies which is good. But still I know what the story is all about in the film but I didn't get the chance to see how all the characters are like and how the story develops etc....oh well.

Oh and I'm feeling much more better now :) I don't get that smell anymore since my doctor gave me a nasal spray but I had a blood test and waiting for results just in case it could be something else.

Thanks to Bablu and Lisa for commenting :D

No comments: