Thursday, June 10, 2004

It's been a really busy week....I had my GCSE maths paper 1 exam (I'm resitting it 2nd time) on tuesday I think it went alright and yesterday I had 3 government & politics exams and I think only 1 paper went alright but other 2 I don't think I wrote much of what I'm suppose to write oh well...But the exams rooms were boiling hot I was sweating like mad but I always have that problem in summer and it is embarrassing :/ that's why I prefer spring term.........I saw my crush *smiling coyly to herself :p in lesson but I didn't make any eye contact cos I'm too shy and I actually don't think he likes me...but I'll only seem him twice now when I have exams next week and another 1 in couple of weeks cos our college ends after that and I think he's going to uni and I'll be still at college oh well :/ ....I want to speak to him but I'm too damn scared and embarrassed lol.
Guess what? the Canada lot who lived in our house for a long time finally moved out on tuesday yay!!!!!!!!! lol I was so damn happy I was smiling inside :P but they still live near about 30 minutes away from ours :/.....but at least I can have some privacy well kind of cos the Holland lot are still here - they've got their passports now so they can move back to Holland but they ain't gonna leave until my dad comes back from India in 3 weeks.
Anyone in the UK been watching Big Brother 4? It's definetely less boring than last years show even though I have to admit I never really have been a big fan of BB but I watch it sometimes when I'm bored. My favourites in there I think now are Dan, Emma, Stuart and Jason....the others are alright Michelle does seem a bit too clingy on Stuart and I don't think he's really interested in her that much frankly....I'm also not big fan of Vanessa and Shell as those 2 are always together and kind of slagging others off.....Nadia seems so feminine and womanly even though she was a man before she had her sex change op.
.....anyways not much is going on now, I do have 2 law exams on wednesday and 2 sociology exams on friday next week so I'm gonna have to revise really hard now...but probably may go to cinema later on this week if there is any good films on cos there is nothing to do at home and my friends are busy with revision/work/etc.....I've watched Freaky Friday on DVD starring Jamie Lee Curtis and Lindsay Lohan and it's really really good! they play their roles so good as mother and daughter are switched into each others body and it's really funny.

Blog later. I updated the left hand section of this page and please visit the coolest forum on net ADDICTIVE MUSIC forum, thanks!

oh anyone like Kelis brand new song 'Trick Me'? it's a hot damn track! I can't stop listening to it....yes I know I'm a bit late with new music but that's because I haven't much TV much in a very very long time.

No comments: