Saturday, July 20, 2002

Hey everyone! :D This is the first time I have a blog and made a blog, so you all have to bear me okay? okay lol :P
Today I'm feeling very cheery as you can tell because I've got hosted yippee!!!! Lol by Briana at Stay-True.net, thankyou girl!. Which is my JLo site but my other sites Celebrity Fan Central and others will stay on Geocities and hopefully they will come soon but I haven't completely finished my sites.
I'm actually quite bored because I haven't been doing much today and I've also been busy looking for FTP Clients and finally found one! CuteFtp, the only problem now is, is to learn a little bit about it! :P And I think I know more about it now because Briana helped me and also Real-Bitch.net also has a section for webhelp and it's really essential if you want to improve your site or building a site. If any one wants to build a site for free, I would recommend Geocities, Tripod and AngelFire but I think the best one at of all is Geocities because I use it for my other sites which I'm still building.
Oh there's a wedding tomorrow but I cannot be ass to go to it and also I have no idea who is getting married! what kind of person am I lol! Anyway I pleaded my parents not to let me go because I always try to get my own way and I did! (I always get my own way :P) And we have someone else to take care of our shop but I don't know who it is because we keep having different people to help out because they can't stand to stay in the shop for 11 hours (that's how long my mom stays in the shop every single day but I do help out so don't think I'm so lazy but I really am lazy!) and I'll be staying in the shop for that long too!
Anyway I'll tell you about it more tomorrow yeah I know it's boring listening to me but how well.
To tell you the truth I can finally say and write whatever I want because I never say what I wanna say to my friends and family because I have fear, if I say anything wrong they might hate me, so that's why it's easy to blab on the web to strangers who I completely don't know!
Anyway talk to you' all tomorrow Bye! :)
<3 Rajdeep (ShygirlJLofan)

No comments: